Thiomucase cream (mucopolisacaridasa)
What is Thiomucase Cream?
Thiomucase is a mucopolysaccharidase obtained from ovine tissues mainly used to facilitate the diffusion of local anaesthetics and in the treatment of cellulitis. A patient with an anaphylaxis in relation to the intramuscular administration of Thiomucase is reported. It is a chemical that was originally used as a dispersing agent.
How Thiomucase Cream works?
Thiomucase Cream temporarily tightens your skin and may reduce the visible signs of aging by discarding water from the fat cells. Thiomucase cream allows as much as 20% more water to be freed from the fat cell.
Thiomucase Cream is a safe and effective product for treating and preventing cellulite. Its natural component, mucopolysaccharidase, acts directly upon orange peel skin - reducing it in depth, and facilitating both retained water and fat release and drainage. This improves hydration of the skin and offers a firm and silky touch. On the other hand, and in parallel, the reducing effect of Thiomucase Cream helps to shape body contour - allowing the release of the fatty tissue located between the skin and muscles.
Thiomucase Cream benefits
Thiomucase performs in several ways and offers immediate benefits:
Thiomucase Cream directions for use
- By increasing actual firmness of skin.
- Enhancement of natural cellular renewal for optimum skin radiance.
- Strengthening skin to promote more vascularity - your skin appears healthy, resilient.
- Neutralizing factors that produce visible lines, a new prevention effect in fat loss supplements.
- Instant tightening of the skin and surface texture.
- Increased resilience to the touch.
- Reduction in the appearance of current fat tissues.
- Preventing Fat Deposits - Adipose fat tissue can make you look bloated. Thiomucase reduces these ugly fat deposits, thins out the skin and restores it's natural resilience.
- Preventing Loss of firmness.
- Preventing Sluggish Skin.
It is advisable to apply Thiomucase Cream generously and on a daily basis (morning and night). Best if applied half an hour prior to workouts, after showering and/or before bed. Apply to the affected areas (arms, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs and knees) and gently massage into skin until fully absorbed. This will enhance efficacy and improve microcirculation in the zone. Only 30 seconds per application suffice to obtain the benefits of the product. Immediately after applying Thiomucase your skin will have a noticeably different texture. The best results are seen in 7 days, its continuous use throughout the year favours sustained efficacy of the product.
Thiomucase Cream side effects
Thiomucase Cream will cause acne problems, especially in higher dosages. Thiomucase Cream may effect your blood pressure.