This site covers the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information that may be collected by us anytime you interact with us, such as when you visit our website, when you purchase our products, or when you contact our support associates.Your privacy is a priority, and we go to great lengths to protect it.
Information required by this website
- Some information about you is required to successfully complete your order. Mandatory fields are marked with * sign.
- All the information you entered when signing up for an account at our site is stored on our secure server.
- We may use your information to contact you. We may contact you to ensure that you recived purchased product, or to provide you with refill reminders or information about treatment alternatives.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- During transmission we are using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We DO NOT release account and other personal information of our customers to ANYONE.
- Possible Credit Card number/transactions details are NOT stored on our servers and are used ONLY on runtime. Meaning your information will only "travel throught internet" when you click to confirm the transaction. Even then the data is protected by high-grade secure socket layers.
- Entrusted communication of information is considered private.
- Privacy, Confidentiality, and Data Security are extremly important to us. No information is ever released without your approval.
You can control the technologies used to collect information during website serving.
- You can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether.
- However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our website's best features.